Permit Rules and Regulations

  • Print

Permits are required for all skips to be housed on a public highway.

We have an application form pre filled in with our name address etc, all you have to do is send your address, payment and duration of job to the council. A copy of our liability insurance has been sent to the council which is necessary when hiring a skip.

This form can be emailed to you or downloaded from our website.

Click to download form pdf

Click to go to Edinburgh council website

Edinburgh council Telephone: 0131 - 200 2000

East Lothian Council Telephone: 01620 827827

Mid Lothian council Telephone:  0131 - 270 7500